POSITION: REGIONAL SPECIFICATION MANAGER
The ROCKWOOL Group’s main business area is building insulation, providing thermal comfort along with fire safety and acoustical comfort for all types of buildings.
This is the Role:
Reporting to the Director of Architectural Sales, you will be responsible for maintaining and expanding ROCKWOOL’s function as a major supplier of insulation to the Building Envelope and the Interior Building Component in the assigned geography and to promote ROCKWOOL products in line with the Specification/Commercial budget, strategy and within agreed departmental costs. You will develop specifications for ROCKWOOL products with leading architects and consultants in the assigned geography. You will also make sales presentations to architectural firms to develop specifications for ROCKWOOL products. Target those firms that present the greatest potential in each major market and become the leader with regard to architectural selling, identifying marketing needs. You will be based in California and have responsibility for California, Washington and Oregon.
This is what you offer:
- Accredited University / College Degree, Appropriate College or Trade Accreditation, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 5 Years’ experience preferred proven track record in specification sales of industrial/commercial products in the building material industry.
- Appropriate marketing/technical education (Architectural/Civil Engineering)
- Good understanding of commercial construction.
- High drive, commitment and energy.
- Good negotiating/sales skills.
- Experience in speaking to large groups educated on the subject matter.
- Willingness and ability to travel overnight up to 40% of the time.
If you recognize yourself in this opportunity, please apply, sending an English version of your resume.
ABOUT ROCKWOOL North America
At the ROCKWOOL Group, we are committed to enriching the lives of everyone who comes into contact with our solutions. Our expertise is perfectly suited to tackle many of today’s biggest sustainability and development challenges, from energy consumption and noise pollution to fire resilience, water scarcity and flooding. Our range of products reflects the diversity of the world’s needs, while supporting our stakeholders in reducing their own carbon footprint. Stone wool is a versatile material and forms the basis of all our businesses. With approx. 10,500 passionate colleagues in 38 countries, we are the world leader in stone wool solutions, from building insulation to acoustic ceilings, external cladding systems to horticultural solutions, engineered fibres for industrial use to insulation for the process industry and marine & offshore. We encourage you to join our team!
Provide Expert Consumer Insight
Drive Development Strategy
Execute Marketing Plan