SBLM Accounting Group (Department) has an opening for a qualified leader with knowledge of Deltek Vision and experience working for an Architectural Firm.
SBLM has offices in New York City; Huntington, LI; Miami FL and Dallas TX; and is a diversified architectural firm comprised of accomplished architects and designers energized by a variety of practice area backgrounds.
Skills and Qualifications:
Must be proficient in Deltek Vision, Accounting, Supervision, Benefits Administration, Audit, Managing Processes, Reporting Research Results, Quality Management, Finance, Attention to Detail, General Accounting Skills, BBS or MS in Accounting.
Please email a resume and cover letter with “Chief Accounting Manager” in the subject line to [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Chief Accounting Manager
Compensation and Benefits:
· We offer an excellent benefit package
· Benefits include Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, 401k Retirement plan, Flexible Spending Plan which includes transportation, parking, and more.
· Salary commensurate with level of experience
· Our company culture features professional learning and growth opportunities, rewarding project types to participate in and free ongoing professional educational program
· Creative and innovative work environment
Ensure the accuracy of the management accounting.
- Manage Vision staff permissions.
- Provide data / reports / Vision training to whoever asks for them.
- Answer accounting staff / principal / project manager / marketing questions.
- Liaison with CPA
- Enter & reverse adjusting entries
- Update Weekly PTO accruals.
- Aged AR Summary by client to principals & associates.
- Previous week cash receipts summary
- Bank account reconciliations
- 6 month rolling cash forecast
- Depreciation / Prepaid Insurance / Rent accruals/payroll accruals
- Job cost variance adjustments.
- Cash basis reclass of expensed Amex charges.
- Prepares and files Annual NYS Sales Tax Return
- Prepares and filed Delaware Gross Receipts tax returns
- Review and process yearly corporate tax returns from S&G’s office.
- Verify quarterly Corporate tax estimates are paid timely.
- Prepare and submit employee census information to 401K Actuary
- Annually updated the monthly depreciation and deferred rent journal entry in Deltek, information provided by S&G
- Quarterly Review of aged A/R quarterly and discussions with principals regarding collectability of old balances.
- Review submission of payroll.
- Reconciles the payroll to the general ledger quarterly.
- Collects and submits the Line of Credit renewal paperwork annually.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles