The App File Intake Specialist objective is to provide support for the File Intake team by managing the Submission inbox and all related functions which include but is not limited to the following: managing the receipt of new file in the submission inbox, reviewing of the documents to ensure files meet our minimum requirements, and assignment of files to appropriate team members.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
· Track and sort the submission inbox
· Keep accurate records and timelines of files received
· Responds to inquiries from both internal and external departments
· Performs document and system audits to ensure data integrity
· Maintain status and updates on all files received
· Excellent time management skills for multi-tasking required
· Proven ability to handle multiple assignments, service levels, & manage priorities & workflow
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork & forms in a timely and accurate manner; prepares required forms
· Versatility, flexibility, and willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
· Acute attention to detail
· Ability to problem solve and exercise good judgment and sound decisions
· Ability to effective present and communicate information both verbally and in written format
· Proficiency in the use of personal computers and related software applications, which include but is not limited to: Internet Explorer, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Microsoft Word.
· Manage loans by using all functions of HELOS & Imagen
· Commitment to excellence and high standards
· Adhere to Liberty’s Service Philosophy and Standards
· Reliable and regular attendance and punctuality is expected
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
· 1 year of administrative experience, preferably in a mortgage environment
· Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing
· Ability to prepare routine administrative paperwork
· Manage loans by using all functions of HELOS and Imagen
· Organizing and coordinating skills
· Ability to develop and maintain files and records
· Ability to manage time effectively and prioritize tasks
· Demonstrated skill in the use of personal computers and related software applications
· Knowledge of customer service standards and procedures
· Good customer service skills, attention to detail, and reliable
· Employee must work well under pressure, meeting multiple and sometimes conflicting deadlines
· Demonstrate cooperative behavior with colleagues and supervisors at all times
Training / Licensing Requirements:
· Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Rated as “one of the best mortgage companies to work for in 2019” by National Mortgage News, Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial, is one of the nation’s largest reverse mortgage lenders. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA (near Sacramento), Liberty has provided home equity financing for homeowners, mortgage bankers and financial professionals since 2003 and is poised for significant growth in the years ahead as part of a Fortune 1000 mortgage company.
At Liberty, we are passionate about changing the lives of customers and helping our employees succeed in a fast-faced, entrepreneurial culture that promotes teamwork, innovation and success. Join Liberty today to be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the reverse mortgage industry.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.
Setting Up Files