Multi Store Manager
We are Jackson Hewitt, Working Hard for the Hardest Working.
In a world where the hardest working Americans are strapped for both time and money, Jackson Hewitt is on a mission to be their advocate. For our clients, the tax return is the most important financial event of the year, and the biggest paycheck many will receive. We want to help them get their maximum refund, faster, and with fewer associated fees.
In a world where human help is increasingly unavailable, we want to be their resource. Our seasonal Tax Preparers stand out as being friendly, attentive, and knowledgeable. Join the team that is focused on delivering exemplary customer service!
Under general supervision and in accordance with established company policies and procedures, the Multi Store Manager (MSM) participates in the management activities (staffing, productivity, tax prep work and marketing) for various offices within an assigned district. This position manages the day-to-day activities of seasonal team members assigned to four (4) or more stores. Drives the operation at each location to maximize the efficiency of Tax Preparer work and increase revenue and office profitability. This role has access to and regularly requires working with information of a sensitive, highly confidential nature, and dealing with diverse matters which require a working knowledge of the business.
- Leads recruiting efforts and manages the interviewing process of seasonal employees for assigned area. Manages leads from JHNet and other sources.
- Monitors associate performance to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
- Reviews and approves work schedules and time card approvals, monitor time tracker during all shifts, works with Human Resources on any employee relations issues or complaints and training.
- Ensures all assigned locations meet company standards including but not limited to: office set up, build-outs and breakdown, technology set up, telecommunications, office supplies and facilities maintenance. Maintains relationships with property managers and landlords.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems or in resolving escalated complaints or disputes.
- Monitors GL & P&L performance and holds/voids/rejects, discount reports and productivity reports for assigned store group. Also responsible for meeting all office goals including, but not limited to revenue, cash control and tax return count in assigned area.
Multi Store Manager
- High School Diploma/ GED or equivalent related business experience. Course of study in management or in tax preparation and/or accounting preferred.
- Two years’ previous management or supervisory experience required.