FrankCrum - A family of employer solutions
FrankCrum contributes to a company’s success by minimizing the amount of time and money needed to manage services related to employees. Our personal touch has been one of the hallmarks of FrankCrum during more than 30 years of serving employers across the nation. That unmatched experience enables us to help companies guard against risk and attract and maintain an effective workforce with quality benefits and expert payroll services. Deep experience and broad company resources aren’t the only reasons you can trust FrankCrum. Clients have stayed with us for decades because they can tell we’re driven by the Golden Rule and that approach makes good business sense for everyone. We value relationships, keep promises and make integrity a priority in everything we do. In addition to our dedication to our clients, FrankCrum is committed to our neighbors. The company is deeply involved in helping the less fortunate in our communities.
Whether a company needs employer services for a staff of two or a thousand, the only name they need to know is FrankCrum. Our highly trained and experienced team can process their payroll accurately and on time, lower a company’s HR expenses, provide great rates on workers’ compensation insurance, plus a whole lot more. Ours is a family-oriented business and having our name on the door influences how we do business. We believe in taking the time to understand a company’s needs and provide employer services with a personal touch. You’ll find that FrankCrum is guided by a commitment to integrity in everything we do.
1. Administers benefit enrollments, changes, terminations, COBRA and the annual open enrollment process for PEO and client sponsored health, dental, vision, 401(k), and other supplemental plans.
2. Provides compliance information regarding the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, 401(k), and carrier participation and contribution regulations.
3. Assists to ensure new insurance sales installations and renewals by obtaining enrollment and administrative forms in the post-sale process.
4. Runs eligibility reports for clients, notifies as appropriate, and sends enrollment materials.
5. Prepares communication and materials for optimal enrollment presentations.
6. Keys PEO and client sponsored employer contributions, employee deductions, and credit-back deductions.
7. Runs and reviews payroll premium sheets to ensure proper employer and employee payroll charges and keys catch-up amounts as appropriate.
8. Reconciles monthly insurance billings such as medical, dental, life, and supplemental plans, and keys catch-up and refunds as appropriate.
9. Processes court ordered benefits enrollments, terminations, and inquiries.
10. Responds to correspondence, email, and phone calls from clients, employees, and vendors.
11. Maintains files and/or scans documents as applicable.
Performs other duties as assigned.
Essential Physical Requirements
1. Ability to speak, see, and hear.
2. Ability to lift, push, and pull objects up to 5 pounds occasionally.
3. Ability to use hands and arms to reach, handle, and operate various office machines including, but not limited to a printer, copier, fax, 10 key calculator, keyboard, and telephone.
The work environment is typical of an interior office setting.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
1. Knowledge of Federal and state laws regarding employee benefits and insurance such as the ACA, Section 125, COBRA, HIPAA, PPA, and ERISA.
2. Knowledge of company services and products.
3. Knowledge of business profitability and risk management.
4. Knowledge of modern office methods and procedures.
5. Skill to use and compose clear, comprehensive, and accurate verbal and written communication and reports.
6. Skill to establish and maintain filing systems, format, proofread, edit documents, and perform calculations.
7. Skill to use Ultipro, Isynergy, Word, Excel, and Outlook with proficiency.
8. Skill to be organized, give attention to detail, and exercise follow up.
9. Skill to research and analyze data and prepare recommendations.
10. Skill to effectively plan, organize, and prioritize work assignments to meet deadlines.
11. Ability to be effective when working independently or cooperatively as a team member.
12. Ability to consistently project a professional appearance and demeanor.
13. Ability to exercise professional judgment and initiative.
14. Ability to interface with multiple departments, multi-task and work independently.
15. Ability to listen carefully and respond to or refer customer requests and problems with diplomacy and a sense of urgency.
16. Ability to look for opportunities to apply new ideas, methods, designs, and technologies.
17. Ability to maintain a positive and respectful attitude.
18. Ability to maintain diplomatic customer/client relations.
19. Ability to process, interpret, and communicate complex information and data.
20. Ability to project an outgoing and service focused personality.
21. Ability to understand and follow oral and written directions.
22. Ability to use discretion in dealing with confidential matters and information.
23. Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
24. Ability to consistently report to work on time prepared to perform duties.
1. High school education or equivalent.
2. One (1) year of benefits administration experience.
Please submit resume with salary requirements.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
- Health Insurance - free for employee-only level (SuperValue HMO plan)
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
- Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
- Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
- 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
- Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
- Entertainment Discounts
- Pet Services Discount Plan
- Legal Services Plan
FrankCrum is an equal opportunity employer prohibiting discrimination on the basis of race, color, sex, age, religion, national origin, disability, marital status and any other characteristic protected by local, state or federal law.
Attention To Detail
Employee Retirement Income Security Act