W e are looking for a Product Marketing Manager who will lead the go-to-market strategy, messaging, positioning, enablement, and content creation for BIOS and BMC product lines. Your goal will be to develop and implement the most profitable plans to position and promote our products. To be successful, you will collaborate and drive alignment across an array of internal teams (Product Management, Business Development, Sales and Engineering) to define appropriate product marketing mix, strategy, and go-to-market activities. Willingness to work in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, and willingness to dig into the technical details are key to succeed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
Product Positioning. Define industry-focused product positioning, differentiation, and a crisp value proposition that can be clearly understood both internally and externally. Be the go-to specialist for your solution areas and go-to-market initiatives—maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases
Go-To-Market Plan. Create GTM plan and manage product launches which includes definition of collaterals, evaluation platforms, demo platforms, press release as product transitions from early life to mass production
Market Research. Be the go-to expert for competitive intel, maintaining a deep understanding of the market landscape, trends, competitor capabilities, and customer use cases, and communicating shifts, opportunities, and threats across marketing, sales, and development leadership. Synthesize research into actionable insights for marketing on how to develop highly differentiated product messaging
Marketing Collateral. Use your creativity and writing expertise to develop compelling campaign content and messaging (e.g., messaging frameworks, customer presentations, eBooks, videos, blogs) hitting all stages of the marketing and sales funnel. Create crisp and consumable compete content that will empower sales with confidence and credibility, and customer-facing assets that highlight differentiation and competitor weaknesses
Sales Enablement. Enable sales teams with the training they need to be successful, and the tools to drive action (pitch decks, customer stories, battle cards, etc.). Deliver sales enablement sessions to present competitive insights
Marketing Strategy. Build developer and end-user marketing strategies for Boot and Manageability Firmware products. Create end-to-end marketing programs to promote your customer-facing sales play content by partnering and leveraging web, demand generation, paid promotion, social media teams, and more. Measure programs, campaigns and initiatives for effectiveness and investment return analysis
QUALIFICATIONS - KNOWLEDGE – SKILLS:
- 10 to 15 Years of Product Marketing experience in technical organizations
- Ability to work productively in a face paced, challenging environment.
- Ability to work independently at a high productivity level.
- Outstanding creative thinker with a customer-centric mentality
- An exceptional communicator, who can present, and effectively adjust messages to meet individual audiences and organizations
- Excellent authoring skills, with the ability to convey messages in a clear, natural, and descriptive manner.
- Track record of driving transformation and partnering closely with cross-functional teams
- Strong technology background. We products are of highly technical developments. Understanding how our products can be expanded upon to provide our customers more capabilities is key
- Open-Source Background. Many areas with us moving into have a strong open-source driver. Experience with open-source products is a big plus
- Business Development
- Develop Marketing Strategy
- Execute Strategy
- Marketing Planning
- Provide Expert Consumer Insight