Merraine is excited to be working on a retained search with one of the largest, not for profit, community-focused, health systems, in the region. They have a newly created position for an entrepreneurial-minded AVP of Ambulatory Services that will bring new and innovative ideas to expand their Ambulatory Footprint in the surrounding area.
The AVP of Ambulatory Services will provide strategic insight, imagination, and energy to expand the reach of this Health System and introduce new services to different territories.
Position Focus AVP of Ambulatory Services
· The AVP of Ambulatory Services will oversee 4FTEs.
· Develop a strategic plan to grow ambulatory service lines and initiatives that meet community needs across the region.
· Provide oversight for and maintain two ambulatory service sites.
Organization and Community
Join a mission-driven, community focused, health system that takes pride in being among the leading and evolving patient-focused systems in the region.
They combine exemplary, compassionate, patient care with the latest state-of-the-art equipment and services.
Location: Live in an area renowned for its mix of modern and historic neighborhoods and beautiful waterfront with shopping, restaurants, and recreational activities throughout the year.
Requirements AVP of Ambulatory Services
· MBA, MHA or any healthcare related advanced degree.
· A minimum of 5-10 years leadership experience with a focus on ambulatory service line including managing operating budgets, and cost-benefit analysis.
· Previous experience directing and improving healthcare services within an unregulated healthcare setting.
· Strong experience in healthcare services development; ambulatory services planning, start-up, and operational planning.
Ambulatory Service Center
Ambulatory Service Line
Ambulatory Services Planning
Avp Of Ambulatory Services
Unregulated Healthcare Setting