Q3 Contracting, a division of Primoris Services Corporation, is a publicly owned and operated construction contracting company which provides specific and turnkey services for its customers in the gas, oil, electric and telecommunications industry. We are headquartered in Minnesota, with branch offices in Colorado, Wisconsin, Iowa, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota.
Are you looking for a job with a future? It’s an exciting time to join Q3 Contracting! Our goal is to exceed customer expectations with superior service, workmanship and innovative problem solving. If you are a hard-worker looking for a job with the opportunity to advance and grow with a company with takes pride in its workmanship and innovative problem solving, look no further!
We have openings in St. Paul, MN for Operators.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
Safely and effectively operate equipment including directional drills for the installation of underground utilities. Operators perform equipment inspections and may be required to perform daily maintenance of equipment such as greasing.
Working experience in the utility distribution industry preferred.
Some of the physical demands are:
- Capable of tolerating sitting for long periods of time (up to entire workday) while operating equipment, including the constant use of hand and foot controls.
- Must be able to maneuver under and over the equipment, as well as climb vertical steps into the cabs of machinery.
- Must be able to lift 100 pounds.
- Ability to drive on a stop and start basis daily and continually.
- Lifting, placing of materials, standing, walking, turning, stooping, kneeling, crawling, reaching, crouching, speaking and hearing are required continuously.
- Close vision is required for some functions and distance and peripheral vision is required for safety.
- Class A license and Fed Med card required.
Operators are subject to outside weather conditions in elements and will be exposed to a variety of noise and ground surface temperatures.
Laborers must be willing to work overtime as dictated by workload volumes.
Pay is determined by union contract.
Operator is a full-time, hourly-paid, seasonal, union position.
Q3 Contracting is a drug-free environment. This position requires compliance with the Q3 Contracting, Inc. and Federal Department of Transportation (FMSCA or PHMSA) drug testing policies and procedures for both pre-employment and continuing randoms.
Qualified veterans, minorities and women are encouraged to apply.
Operate Plant Equipment
Repair Mechanical Equipment