To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Watertown, CT
- Melisa Curtiss
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Hamilton Connections • Watertown, CT
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Hamilton Connections is seeking a qualified CNC Programmer in Watertown, CT!
A Swiss-type CNC machine shop and manufacturing facility is in need of a CNC programmer/Setup person for 3 small CNC milling machines, as well as programming Omni-Turn machines.
One of the current machines has a pallet changer for running production parts, and most parts are about 1-1/4 diameter and have many milled features.
Some training may be provided, if needed, with these machines.
This person must be able to supervise some machine operators.
*Please note, this is a temp to hire position.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Must be able to inspect parts using basic inspection equipment.
- Must be able to read prints.
- Must be able to work in a neat and orderly fashion.
- Must be able to program for running small production parts.
- Must be able to work and follow our ISO program.
- Must be available to work overtime including some Saturdays if needed.
- Having some tool room experience would be a plus.
- CAD experience a plus.
- Must be reliable, hard-working, and looking to grow with the company.