Heart 'n Home Hospice is looking for a Full-Time Nurse to work out of our Emmett, ID office. Flexible Hours for this position including 12-8 shifts. Join the Heart ‘n Home lifestyle where you can choose your own hours, be 100% trained in your position, and have a rewarding career full of electric experiences.
Heart 'n Home is an equal-opportunity employer and has been awarded Modern Healthcare's Top 100 Best Places to Work in Healthcare in the Nation! If you want to affirm life... every day, every time, consider starting a career with Heart 'n Home! We believe our employees are our most valuable assets.
$60,000-$69,000/ yr DOE. Opportunity to participate in SUPERPAY!
We offer excellent benefits with the idea of creating truly happy employees. Medical, Dental, Vision, and Life insurance premiums paid. Generous Holidays and PTO. Employer matching 401(k).
- Completes and documents accurate initial and ongoing assessments of patients/family considering physical, psycho-social, emotional and spiritual needs utilizing Point-of-Care Charting
- Develops and updates an individualized plan of care for each assigned patient communicating with and utilizing members of the IDT to provide for the holistic needs of patients and families
- Knowledgeable of and safely provides pharmacological and non-pharmacological interventions to promote comfort, dignity, and symptom management within scope of practice, competencies, and as directed by the patient's physician and plan of care
- Monitors patients for changes in condition and updates medication list and plan of care to reflect changes, and communicates and coordinates cares with all members of IDT
- Provides supervision to and coordinates care with Hospice Aides, On-Call staff, and LPN's that may be assigned to patients under their leadership
- Meets office specific on-call requirements
- Current RN license in good standing in respective states
- Two years clinical / home care experience preferred
- Skilled in nursing practice
- Communication and commitment to Hospice Philosophy
- Strong written, oral, technical skills including but not limited to use of computer, cell phone
- Ability to handle end of life and emergency situations within scope of practice and competencies
- Must be a licensed driver with an automobile that is insured in accordance with state and organizational requirements
- Must know and abide by the Nursing Standards for each respective State
- Successfully Complete and pass a Criminal History Check
Physical Requirements include: Successful completion of physical exam and ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds on a consistent basis.
Licensed Practical Nurse
Registered Nurse Certified