To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
100 South Missouri Avenue
Clearwater, FL 33756
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Policy Services Supervisor
FrankWinstonCrum Insurance • Clearwater, FL
Posted 16 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Due to program growth, Frank Winston Crum Insurance (FWCI) has an exciting opportunity for a Policy Services Supervisor. The position will support sales and client retention through excellent customer service by supervising a team of insurance policy and change processing specialists, ensuring that the team members deliver the expected performance and acts as an interface between the operational level and middle management. The ideal candidate will have agency experience in commercial insurance that has performed in a lead or supervisory role.
- Supervises daily work production and flow from direct reports to ensure prompt and effective customer service.
- Interacts cross departmentally with underwriting, risk management, audit, accounting, service providers and others to provide the best service possible.
- Oversees and performs timely and accurate data entry of policy files.
- Assists with escalated customer service calls with agents, customers and service provider partners as directed. Acts as a back-up actively answering calls when direct reports are out of the office.
- Accurately distributes and processes work items received from agents, customers and service providers.
- Utilizes multiple systems, under the pressure of time, to research missing items.
- Monitors e-mail inbox for communications from systems, agents and internal customers.
- Researches & reviews databases, reports, policy information and other on-line sources to perform required tasks.
- Processes and services new and renewal business.
- Processes change requests for coverage modifications, updates to policy, and process cancellations
- May review policy and payment requests for accuracy, integrity and completeness
- Assists with agency and customer communications via emails, memos and phone calls
- May update policies as approved by management.
- Stay abreast of changing department procedures, personnel, systems and processes.
- Effectively uses current systems and follow set procedures; will be required to establish new or revised procedures, document procedures and perform quality initiatives.
- Support innovation and problem solving activities and efforts proactively.
- Maintains department quality standards by assisting your team to achieve service/quality levels and targets.
- High school diploma or equivalent years’ experience.
- Strong oral/written communication skills, bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Exceptional customer service, interpersonal and phone etiquette skills.
- Minimum one (1) year Insurance experience in the Workers’ Compensation and/or General Liability field, Agency experience a plus.
- Demonstrated success in supervising and motivating teams and individual employees.
- Experience planning, organizing and communicating the work of others.
- Ability to supervise and develop employees effectively; build and manage successful productive teams.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment, working in teams or independently.
- Ability to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment and concentrate on policy support functions when not on the telephone.
FrankCrum provides comprehensive benefits from top carriers including:
• Health Insurance - free for employee-only level
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Short Term Disability Insurance - premium paid by FrankCrum
• Long Term Disability and Term Life Insurance
• Supplemental Insurance Plans (accident, etc.)
• 401(k) Retirement Plan - FrankCrum matches 100% of the first 4%, immediate vesting
• Flexible Spending Accounts (Medical reimbursement and dependent care)
• Employee Assistance Program
• Paid Time Off and Holiday Pay
• Cash Out of PTO hours - up to 40 hours annually
• Tuition Reimbursement, up to $5,000 annually
• Entertainment Discounts
• Pet Services Discount Plan
• Legal Services Plan