Public accounting firm near Peachtree City is looking for an experienced tax associate that has obtained their CPA License.
Lead and manage multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our client
-Prepares and reviews a variety of tax returns, including individual, partnership, corporate, trust, estate and not-for-profit annual reporting.
- Resolves IRS notices
- Possesses an understanding of multi-state income taxation and nexus
- Knowledge of partnership taxation including book-ups under IRC 704(b) and step-ups under IRC 754
- Identify and communicate tax and accounting issues to staff, as well as management and partners
- Prepares and reviews income tax projections for corporate clients and understands the impact to owners
- Researches tax issues and legislation and exercises professional judgment with respect to issue identification in order to develop solutions
- Familiarity with tax reporting/implication of owning foreign financial assets as well as CFC anti-deferral regime rules
Must have at least 2-5 years of experience of working in a public accounting firm.
Candidate must reside on the south side of Atlanta.
Ultratax and Thomson CS Professional Suite knowledge a plus.
Experience serving clients in construction, real estate and manufacturing is also a plus.