To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Fort Walton Beach, FL
- Recruiting Office
- Phone: 850-204-2610
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Experienced Upscale Condominium Security Officer Needed
U.S. Security Associates • Fort Walton Beach, FL
Posted 6 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
U.S. Security Associates is seeking a Security Professional for a High-End, Luxury Condominium in the local area to work patrol and gate access control.
Do not miss out on this opportunity to join a dynamic team and be a part of something special here in the heart of Fort Walton Beach, FL.
Post includes monitoring vehicle traffic at a security gate, Neighborhood Patrols, Parking Enforcement, and other assigned responsibilities. As an officer you will have access to top of the line technology for access control and patrol tracking. Must have good computer skills and able to operate a smartphone and tablet.
Security Officer benefits include the following:
- Medical Insurance Options Including Vision and Dental
- 401K Retirement Plan
- Holiday and Vacation Pay, Direct Deposit, Employee Perks & Discounts
- Paid Training, Performance Based Incentives and Career Advancements
APPLY NOW TO JOIN ONE OF THE LARGEST INDUSTRY LEADERS IN SECURITY TODAY!
Summary of essential job functions/duties:
- Provide needed assistance to customers, employees, visitors and/or the client that are in line with the department’s procedures.
- Protect property from theft, defacement, embezzlement, sabotage, fire and accidents.
- Completes daily activity reports, Incident reports, and other mandated reports per post orders.
- Understand and follow site specific post order requirements.
- Investigates and responds to alarms, emergency codes, and security related incidents; decides what actions to take based on situation, facts known and position limitations. Reports to supervisor for follow-up actions.
Minimum requirements and Special Skills:
- State security license
- Must be at least 18 years of age - 21 for certain posts
- Ability to communicate effectively with others both orally and in writing
- Strong Customer service skills
- Working knowledge of security operations, safety practices in a business environment and enforcement of procedures.
- Site specific requirements may apply.
We are an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions subject to reasonable accommodation. All job requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the job proficiently. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor, subject to reasonable accommodation. This document does not create an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than an “at will” employment relationship.