We are urgently seeking a Pharmacist to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Pharmacist one of the fastest-growing organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Pharmacist provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you a Pharmacist you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
· The Pharmacist is responsible for the continuation of pharmacy management’s goals and objectives within the dispensing pharmacy.
· Provides routine and emergency comprehensive and accurate drug screening, information, processing, and dispensing services for various drug distribution systems to the centers.
· Management skills and accuracy are required to ensure that the appropriate drug product reaches the customer efficiently and safely.
· This is a PART-TIME position (20-30 hours per week)
· Current license to practice pharmacy in good standing
· Proficient in the area of clinical interpretation: drug-drug, drug-disease, drug-food interactions and allergies
· Excellent interpersonal skills and well-developed verbal and written communication skills
· Perform accurately and efficiently when dispensing prescription medications
· Ability to work flexible hours, which may include evening, weekends, and holidays
· Knowledgeable about long term care regulations (OBRA, OSHA, state laws and other federal laws) that have an impact upon both pharmacy and Center operations preferred
Diseases And Disorders