We are urgently seeking a Representative II to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Representative II with one of the fastest-growing Healthcare organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Representative II who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are a Representative II and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
· Answers questions and resolves issues based on phone calls/letters from members, providers, and plan sponsors.
· Triages resulting rework to appropriate staff.
· Documents and tracks contacts with members, providers and plan sponsors.
· The CSR guides the member through their members plan of benefits, company's policy and procedures as well as having knowledge of resources to comply with any regulatory guidelines.
· Creates an emotional connection with our members by understanding and engaging the member to the fullest to champion for our members' best health.
· Taking accountability to fully understand the member’s needs by building a trusting and caring relationship with the member.
· Anticipates customer needs.
· Provides the customer with related information to answer the unasked questions, e.g. additional plan details, benefit plan details, member self-service tools, etc.
· Uses customer service threshold framework to make financial decisions to resolve member issues.
· Customer Service experiences in a transaction-based environment such as a call center or retail location preferred, demonstrating ability to be empathetic and compassionate.
· Experience in a production environment