We are urgently seeking a Pharmacist to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Pharmacist with one of the fastest-growing Healthcare organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Pharmacist who can provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you are a Pharmacist and you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
· Responsible for dispensing prescriptions and coordinating clinical services for specialty drugs serviced at the branch location.
· This position is responsible for interacting with the health care professionals in the provision and coordination of customer care.
· Must also translate prescriptions, perform compounds and dispense prescribed pharmaceuticals.
· Must be comfortable communicating by telephone or mail, with patients and physicians for patient care. Will also be responsible for resolving orders via the EA (External Adjudication) queue.
· 2+ years of pharmacy experience in retail or hospital preferred.
· Must have an active license in good standing.
· Experience in home infusion therapy is preferred.
· Basic computer skills required. Strong organizational skill, interpersonal skills and detail orientation important for this position.
Attention To Detail