We are urgently seeking a Representative I - Minute Clinic Patient Support Specialist to join a large healthcare organization. As the mid-year starts, this organization is very busy, and they need YOUR help take advantage of an office setting position with a full-time schedule, a competitive salary, and be a Representative I - Minute Clinic Patient Support Specialist one of the fastest-growing organization in the US. Get in NOW, while there is still huge room for growth and career development!
This exciting opportunity will require a Representative I - Minute Clinic Patient Support Specialist provide a high level of service and attention to the given task. If you a Representative I - Minute Clinic Patient Support Specialist you meet the qualifications listed below, please click apply below for consideration.
· Respond to patient inquires related to visits, treatments, and services.
· Answering incoming calls related to MinuteClinic visits, COVID-19 test site questions, medical records, and other general inquiries.
· Providing concise medical and prescription information in accordance with HIPAA compliance requirements, including but not limited to recent visits, follow up inquiries, and medical records. Additionally, you will work with other areas to obtain the necessary information to resolve patient concerns, insurance billing issues, and all service-related inquires while ensuring the utmost level of customer satisfaction
· 1+ Year(s) of Epic or EMR experience
· 1+ year(s) of customer service experience, preferably in a high-volume call center.
· 1+ year(s) of experience using Microsoft Excel, Word, and/or Outlook in a professional or academic setting
Health Insurance Portability And Accountability Act (Hipaa) Compliance