WAREHOUSE OPPORTUNITY AVAILABLE IMMEDIATELY!!! POSITION STARTS MONDAY JUNE 10
Candidates must have prior industrial warehouse experience with knowledge of utilizing tools, particularly heavy industrial tools such as wrenches.
Must be comfortable and able to handle working in a very dirty industrial setting at a waste water plant. Candidates will assist with the maintenance and repairs to mechanical systems.
Will be working outdoors, indoors and in confined areas.
ONLY CANDIDATES WITH A PREVIOUS HEPATITIS B VACCINATION WILL BE CONSIDERED!!! Please contact us if you have had a Vaccination within the past year.
Please forward your Resume as soon as possible to be considered.
- Must have received Hepatitis B Vaccinations
- Must have steel toe work boots
- Must have reliable transportation; position is located downtown Richmond and is NOT on the bus route
- Must have prior industrial experience
- Must have experience working with hand tools, including very heavy tools
- Must be comfortable working indoors, outdoors and in confined areas
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs consistently
- Must be able to sit, stand, stoop, squat, bend, kneel, twist, turn, reach
- Must have good visual acuity
- Must be able to have a good understanding of reading and following directions
- All candidates will be subject to a drug screen and background check