Our client in the construction industry is seeking an Accounts Receivable Specialist to join their team located on the Tempe/Phoenix border. This highly reputable company is continuously growing with excellent tenure, structured training, advancement and growth opportunities.
This roll is a full-cycle, dynamic position where you’ll handle customer invoicing, invoice follow-up/collections, payment posting and month-preparations. The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years of accounts receivable experience ideally within the construction industry.
· High School diploma or equivalent
· 3+ years AR experience
· Construction industry experience a plus
· Proficiency in data entry 10-key and Excel
· Prepare customer invoices and monthly statements
· Post and apply payments to customers accounts
· Resolve payment discrepancies and adjust accounts accordingly
· Process write-off’s and debit/credit memos and calculate and distribute funs
· Contact customers to resolve outstanding balances
· Respond to customer inquiries via phone and email
· Assist with special projects as needed
Employment type: Full-time
If you meet the minimum qualifications and wish to be considered for this position, contact Courtney at 480-644-0500 or email Courtney.firstname.lastname@example.org . Visit www.accountingprincipals.com to learn more about us and other opportunities available.
Maintain Indexed Record
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles