To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
402 Rising Sun Road
I-295 @ Exit 57 Or New Jersey Turnpike Exit 7
Bordentown, NJ 08505
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Housekeeper Fuel Island Attendant Janitor
TA / Petro • Bordentown, NJ
Posted 2 months ago
TravelCenters of America LLC (TravelCenters), headquartered in Westlake, OH, is a leading travel plaza in 43 states including Canada, operating under the TA & Petro Stopping Centers brands. With 270 full service locations off interstate exits, TA & Petro offers customers diesel/gas fueling services, 500 restaurants, a variety of fast food concepts to choose from & a 24-hour retail travel store and diesel truck repair. We cater to the professional truck driver and leisure motorists alike.
As a Fuel Island Attendant, you will need to be skilled maintaining a safe and clean fuel island and retail environment. You will need to clean restrooms, floors in our fuel building, and the large truck parking lot, as well as stock merchandise. From time to time you may be required to assist in cleaning restrooms, showers, and floors in the main building. This position requires good communication skills and good personal grooming habits.
1. Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
2. Critical Illness and Accident Insurance
3. Life Insurance
4. 401K w/match
5. Short-term disability Insurance
6. Jury Duty
7. Bereavement8. Military Training
The position requires good communication skills, good personal grooming habits, ability to read & follow directions regarding the use of powered cleaning equipment and mixing of cleaning solutions.
The Janitorial Associate (Porter) plays an important role in here at TA/Petro. They work under the direction of the Store Manager and are responsible for the following duties:
- Cleaning floors by sweeping, mopping or scrubbing as needed.
- Service, clean and supply needed amenities to restrooms on a consistent basis to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Gather & empty trash bins.
- Cleaning debris from the parking lots & surrounding grounds as needed.
- Snow removal from sidewalks & parking areas.
- MINOR repairs to plumbing or electrical systems.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners & power cleaning equipment to prevent damage to floors/fixtures.
To learn more about TA/Petro and the various opportunities, please visit our website at www.ta-petro.com.