To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1825 Greenleaf Avenue
Elk Grove Village, IL 60007
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Savage Bros Co • Elk Grove Village, IL
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Title: Electrical Engineer
Reports to: Head Engineer
Summary of Position:
Growing confectionery/bakery machinery manufacturer has immediate need for dependable & accurate ELECTRICAL ENGINEER. Full time salaried position; benefits include health insurance, 401(k), profit sharing, paid holidays and vacation.
Duties & Responsibilities:
· Produce electrical schematics using AutoCAD or SolidWorks Electrical software
· Design machine electrical controls
· Capable of creating and debugging Schneider PLC ladder-logic programs
· Organize and maintain PLC program files
· Develop HMI screens
· Create BOMs and revise as needed
· Setup and maintain new parts and assemblies in computer system
· Contribute to and/or create instruction manuals and service bulletins
· Introduce new assemblies documentation and materials to electrical assemblers
· Handle customer service calls
· Must have a BSEE with 3-5 years of manufacturing experience
· Proficient in CAD software; SolidWorks Electrical a plus
· Experience in Schneider PLC programming, and Omron Controllers
· Proficient with electrical tools for troubleshooting, debugging, & wiring changes
· Working knowledge of the Windows PC environment and Microsoft Office software
· Must be a self-starter and be able to keep up in a fast-paced environment
· The ability to think on your feet is crucial, since we are under strict deadlines
· Have a creative thought processes to solve design issues and problems
· Ability to communicate quickly and effectively with customers and vendors
· Be able to work with minimal supervision and support the team effort
· Demonstrate good organizational and time management skills