Our home care company is growing
and we need your help!
Do you want to work with people that respect you?
We need an Administrative Assistant with a positive " I can do anything" attitude.
*Details have to be your thing!*
Your duties and responsibilities include providing administrative support to ensure efficient operation of the office. You will support managers and employees through a variety of tasks related to organization and communication. You will be responsible for confidential and time sensitive material. You are expected to become familiar with company policies and procedures. You must have the ability to professionally and effectively communicate via phone and email ensuring that all Administrative Assistant duties are completed accurately and delivered with high quality and in a timely manner. If you are willing and able to do care giving duties that is an added bonus and opportunity for more hours!
Typically reports to Administrator.
This is a part-time position - Monday -Wednesday - Friday from 9am to 5pm, this could lead to full -time as work load increases.
- Scan documents
- File documents
- Make copies and arrange paperwork
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
- Data Entry - New Client/ New employee
- Keep track of and Order office supplies
- Provide information by answering questions and requests
- Handle multiple projects
- Answer and direct calls as needed
- Call applicants to schedule interviews
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; evaluating new equipment and techniques
- Maintain supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
- Write letters and emails on behalf of other office staff
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner
- Receive, sort and distribute the mail
- Keep up with staff and client birthdays
- Support field staff with paperwork needed
To join our team you must:
- Have a clean background(as in nothing on your background-zip, zero, zilch!)
- Be reliable
- Be Positive, have a willing to learn attitude
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in MS Office and comfortable with computers and copiers
- At least 1 year of experience, home care experience preferred
- High school diploma or equivalent; college degree preferred
- Ability to work as a fill in caregiver preferred but not required
Setting Up Files