We are happy to announce that we have two centers in our new contract and we are hiring for both locations Lopez PA, and Drums PA.
This job is only available at the Lopez, PA location.
Salary start at $45,000 per year.
Schedule is Monday to Friday from 8am to 5pm.
Opportunity available for a dedicated and ambitious Human Resource Professional. The applicant must possess the ability and willingness to learn and bring with them their out-of-box problem solving skills.
· Has the ability to develop positive working relationships with department managers and directors;
· Assists and guides managers with employee relations issues;
· Has the ability to reach out and build relationships with local universities for recruiting of staff to fill vacancies;
· Work among a team at another campus to share ideas, issues and work on projects;
· Submit timely reports, data entry and provide quality customer service to staff and students.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school required.
A minimum of three years human resources management experience required.
- Answering general human resources questions
- Administer various company human resources programs
- Representing the human resources team
- Advise managers and employees on human resources policies
- Respond to human resources inquiries
- Carrying out various human resources projects
- Perform support level administrative and human resources
- Assist with updating company human resources documentation
- Maintain human resource information system
- Administer various human resources programs and procedures for assigned employees
- Conduct new employee orientation training
- Carrying out various human resources programs and procedures
- Maintain manager and employee confidence by keeping human resources information
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for company personnel
- Maintain accurate and confidential human resources records
- Ensure human resource files and records
- Organizing new employee orientation program
- Carrying out various human resources programs and procedures for all company employees
- Administer various human resources plans and procedures for all company personnel
- Maintaining human resource information management systems
Training And Development