To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Zurich, IL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Customer Service Representative
Tech Providers Inc • Lake Zurich, IL
Posted 2 months ago
Position Title: Customer Service Representative- Multiple Openings
Location: Lake Zurich, IL, 60047
Expected Duration of Project: 3+ Months
- Creates claim files by entering initial loss report information into the system.
- Consistently maintains a high level of customer satisfaction by demonstrating a helpful, considerate attitude and a pro-active customer service approach.
- Capable of creating approximately 25 new claim reports in an 8 hour day, remaining in queue at least 98% of the day while ensuring “special handling” procedures are applied.
- Based on loss details, identifies complex damages and escalates claim.
- Responds to routine inquiries, directs other inquiries to appropriate parties.
- Operates a variety of office equipment such as ACD phones, printers, personal computers, fax machines and copiers.
- Reports system problems to the appropriate person when there is a problem.
- Keeps abreast of internal and external changes and developments.
- Assists in the training of new employees.
- Assists supervisor with various duties.
- Recommends new and/or improved procedures to improve efficiencies.
- Maintains a favorable and positive working relationship with internal and external sources.
- Keeps manager informed verbally and in writing of activities and problems within assigned area of responsibility; refers matters beyond limits of authority to manager.
- Participates in special projects and performs other duties as requested.
- CUSTOMER SERVICE
- CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED
- High school diploma and a minimum of two years’ experience in an office environment.