SAP Account payable
6 Months(Contract to hire) | Davidson NC 28036
ACS Solution is hiring an Accounts Payable Operations Analyst for its Corporate Finance team. You will be supporting the Accounts Payable operations to ensure all third-party payables are processed accurately, efficiently, and timely in compliance with internal controls/policies and external regulatory requirements.
• Bachelor’s degree and or 3 + years of significant finance or accounting experience preferred.
• Accounting/Finance experience – Must possess an understanding of US Generally Accepted Accounting Principles, to include monthly closings, accounts payable accrual methodologies and confidence in account reconciliations.
Major Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Supports the Accounts Payable process and organization within assigned operation to ensure payments are completed accurately, timely and efficiently.
• Serve as Accounts Payable expert to support implementations, projects, and initiatives through active engagement, participation, as well as serving in a leadership capacity.
• Support Procure to Pay processes and events using Lean Methodologies.
• Identify and ensure execution of Operational Excellence initiatives to reduce process variation and transform business processes to increase both effectiveness and efficiency (standard work).
• Ability to prioritize, solve problems, and work in a fast paced, high-volume environment with minimal supervision.
• Bring technical expertise to analyze data to ensure the quality and accuracy of data. Prepare presentation in ways to help people, businesses, and organizations make better decisions.
• Research, analyze and resolve complex payment and vendor issues.
• Manage internal controls and procedures, review of process documentation, preparation and implementation of test plans, and ongoing evaluation of internal control effectiveness.
• Work in coordination with a third party off shore team, requiring flexibility and adaptability of time zone differences.