Are you an experienced business consultant looking to assist clients
with human capital and business solutions?
Want to use your account management skills to take your career to the next level?
If you’re ready to join a team of dedicated professionals, then we want to speak with you!
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 28 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services. Want to make a difference? Join us and find out why Insperity ranks in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list.
MidMarket Business Consultant
The Insperity MidMarket Solutions team is an exceptional group focused specifically on supporting our larger clients ranging in size from 150 to 5,000 employees. Part of our mission is to help our MidMarket clients become the best they can be by understanding their unique challenges and integrating relevant human capital solutions that accelerate their potential. We are currently seeking a Business Consultant to join our team.
Through a systematic approach and highly effective relationships, the Business Consultant will manage multiple MidMarket clients with complex and sophisticated human capital-related business needs. As the MidMarket client advocate and strategic partner, you will be the architect of the relationship management strategy, the service plan strategy and the overall client experience. You will lead and guide others in the delivery of solutions that positively impact our MidMarket clients’ business, resulting in retention and growth of the MidMarket client segment.
We currently have opportunities in San Francisco, Los Angeles, Scottsdale, Denver, Houston, New Jersey, New York and Virginia.
- Define relationship strategies and build relationship improvement plans and actions as needed to ultimately drive client loyalty and renewal
- Collaborate with internal partners to identify key issues and develop strategies and plans, resulting in a statement of work and a systematic approach to solving client problems
- Consult with clients’ leadership team, gaining commitments and coordinating implementation guidelines
- Drive results by staying with a position or plan of action until the desired objective is obtained or no longer reasonably attainable
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required; Master’s degree in a related field preferred
- 7+ years’ experience in a related field required
- Experience managing relationships with senior leaders with varying styles in client organizations; experience applying financial, industry and market trends to client situations; familiarity with HR strategic and operational functions preferred
- Demonstrated multi-account management experience
- Strong formal presentation/facilitation skills with the ability to adjust appropriately to the audience
- Ability to build trust by interacting with others in a way that gives them confidence in one’s intentions and those of the organization
Why Work for Us?
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and one of the best benefits packages in the business, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, our work environment and our commitment to our employees’ personal and professional success are the reasons we’ve been regarded as one of the “Best Places to Work” for 16 years running.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
New Product Development