To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
5600 General Washington Drive
Alexandria, VA 22312
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
WadiTek • Alexandria, VA
Posted 1 month ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
We are a fast growing technology and marketing staffing and recruiting agency! We're looking for a DC-based goal oriented, highly motivated, and relationship builder to represent WadiTek and establish a presence within the IT community!
Here's what you will be working on:
- Provide technical sourcing/ recruiting support in a potentially high volume recruiting environment; source, screen, interview, negotiate offers and close candidates
- Place IT professionals in contract, contract-to-hire, and permanent roles
- Advise and counsel leadership and hiring managers on recruiting challenges, trends, and best practices
- Proactively identify candidates and clients through relevant social media channels to define appropriate prospects based on customer needs
- Network with IT professionals to identify leads
- Continue to optimize our recruiting processes and strategies
Here's what you need to have:
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Management or similar majors OR military experience OR 2-4 years of professional experience in Recruiting, Sales, Customer Service or Management (management experience preferred/ not required)
- Strong organizational skills
- Team-oriented and Goal Driven
- Authorized to work in the United States for any employer
- No IT knowledge required. WadiTek provides comprehensive training where individuals learn terminology, job functions and applicable practices within the information technology industry