To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- New York, NY 10014
- Adam Segal
- Phone: 5613142223
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Sr. Tech Support Engineer
Atlantic Partners Co. • New York, NY
Posted 1 month ago
- PC Refresh technicians apply a build to laptop and desktop computers, transfer users data from their old PC to their new PC, and perform quality checks on the new PC among additional activities.
- Applicant should possess strong knowledge of enterprise computing, networking, software, operating systems, hardware configuration, and application troubleshooting.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are a must. \
- Experience supporting clients on site is preferred.
- At least 1 year of break/fix or desktop support experience.
- Experience in end-user hardware refresh projects
- End-user OS imaging experience
- Experience with installing and maintaining/repairing hardware, software, and networking products as well as operating systems (Mac OSX and Windows 7/10).
- Experience with Installs HW/SW/Networking product and configurations at customer sites.
- Diagnoses and resolves product performance problems.
- Ensures customer satisfaction by advising
- Outstanding communication and presentations skills a must.
- A+ Certification or commensurate experience required.
- ITIL Certification a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of support center operations and call-center principles.
- Strong and proven technical skills including and not limited to;
- Windows 10 OS, Mac OSX and MS-Office 2016 Applications suite.
- Juniper or equivalent VPN software client support and troubleshooting.
- Windows Outlook/Exchange advanced end-user functionality.
- Collaboration and conferencing tools inter-workings and dependencies.
- A thorough knowledge of networking requirements and functions for desktops and remote users such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Security components, AV, Mal-ware, Ethernet, WiFi & Peer-to-Peer.
- A thorough knowledge of Desktop/Laptop hardware and end-user level peripherals a must.
- Strong ability in the support of trouble ticketing via tools, workflow and demand management, SLA, budgeting and management reporting.
- Very strong interpersonal relationship, team building, collaboration and facilitation skills.
- Very strong problem solving and analytical skills and should be a methodical and systemic thinker.
- Understand customer service and service delivery.
- Seeks to expand and share knowledge and experience and is committed to continuous learning.
- Health Care Industry or Professional Services experience and knowledge with an understanding of the terminology, business functions and processes; preferred.
- The ideal candidate will demonstrate a history of proactive orientation towards troubleshooting, problem solving, and quick thinking with a sense of urgency and priority.
- Associate's, Technical certification, or equivalent experience