Administrative Clerk – Los Angeles, Ca 90035
Provides administrative support in label review and printing process across the groups of internal team members and external vendors. Monitors, tracks and maintains smooth and timely workflow of label review and print process from various departments and vendors, in order to stay abreast of label priorities and ensure label due dates. Assists Graphics Supervisor and staff in various administrative, clerical, and processing needs of the department.
1. In charge of label review and printing process coordination across the groups of internal team members and external vendors.
2. Initiates, coordinates, and follows up with internal team members and external vendors to ensure all label review, printing and dispositions are properly administered through the procedural system in a timely manner and advises manager for any problem or discrepancy.
3. Monitors, tracks, and maintains label review and printing process, and advises the manager of priority label needs; Updates Excel sheet by logging in up-to-date status from beginning to end process.
4. In charge of vendor correspondence/communication requesting and obtaining proofs, quotes, sample label deliveries, packing slips, delivery confirmations, and invoice follow- ups, etc., in a timely manner to ensure label due dates are met.
5. In charge of providing label procurement vendors and cost to buyers in a timely manner.
6. Organizes, maintains, tracks, and files label files and documents in a timely manner.
7. Proofreads all labels and documents and ensures the accuracy of data in a timely manner.
8. In charge of submitting labels to management for review.
9. In charge of checking invoices for accuracy in a timely manner.
10. Maintains and orders graphics supplies as needed.
11. Assists designers and print coordinator as needed.
12. Negotiates and obtains bids on various projects with print vendors as required by Graphics Manager.
13. Performs any other administrative, clerical, secretarial responsibilities as required by Graphics Manager.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience:
- Must be proficient in Excel, Word, and Outlook. Knowledge of Adobe design programs preferred, but not required.
- B.S./College Degree in Science or related field required
- Minimum of one to two years in similar position
- Must have excellent work ethic
- Exceptional data management, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Experience in purchase order preparation and inventory tracking is preferred.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize, goal-oriented, detail-oriented, well-organized and works well under pressure.
- BS in Science preferable Chemistry
Pays $18.00 -$19.00 hour
"We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated