Lumen Solutions Inc., is a technology consulting services company based in Virginia. We provide a wide array of experienced business and IT professionals supporting clients from solution design to implementation and support. We specialize in strategy development, portfolio management and enterprise architecture.
Location: Sterling, VA
Seeking a motivated and driven Administrative Assistant for an exciting opportunity with room for growth.
Duties will include the following:
- The Administrative Assistant selected will be responsible for handling research and obtaining documentation on rules and regulations for various projects nationwide.
- The candidate selected should be good at researching and figuring out independently.
- The Administrative Assistant selected will be responsible for a variety of data entry, and should have strong Microsoft Office skills.
- As the person selected will work closely with internal staff all the way up to project managers, they should be an excellent communicator.
- Occasional meeting management, including:
- Scheduling meetings
- Taking meeting minutes/notes and distributing minutes/notes once approved
- Reviewing/analyzing accuracy of grammar, spelling, punctuation, and clarity of writing for proposed responses.
- Monitoring email and phone lines, writing/editing memos, developing spreadsheets, filing, and copying documents.
- Timesheet collections and processing
- Following up with company employees and ensuring all their needs are being met
In the Administrative Assistant role, you must be an excellent communicator with outstanding customer service skills. We are seeking a dedicated individual with strong organizational skills and multi-tasking abilities.
- High school diploma or equivalent certification
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of training and experience, a plus
Additional requirements for the Administrative Assistant will include:
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar clerical office role
- Intermediate to advanced computer skills
- Skills on the MS Office suite (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
- Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- Paid time off
Please apply with salary expectations. Only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you for your interest and effort in applying for the position.
Lumen Solutions Inc. is Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status or disability.
Handling research and obtaining documentation on rules and regulations
Setting Up Files