Location: St. Louis, MO
Hours: Monday – Friday: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay: $17.00 - $21.00 an hour DOE
Responsible for leading and ensuring effective sales order management. Serves as single point of contact to provide consistent, positive customer experience.
- Initial order entry, management of order changes, and coordinating order fulfillment.
- Empower to make decisions on behalf of company in alignment with the company strategy, guiding principles and customer satisfaction.
- Lead resolution of service issues that directly impact customer order fulfillment.
- Assists in earning “Customers for Life” through the establishment of positive customer relationships while enhancing customer satisfaction and confidence.
- Suggests additions to sales orders based on customer purchase history, knowledge of vertical markets, and commercial strategy.
- Gather market intelligence for entry into CRM System.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives and processes customer purchase orders
- Develops solutions to customer needs/opportunities
- Builds and sustains long-term customer partnerships
- Displays effective interpersonal & communication skills (internal/external)
- Teamwork: collaborates with team members
- Understands, generally, about competitors and their services
- Resolves problems/nonconformance’s quickly
- Effectively uses the CASES process.
- Completes all paperwork, reports and administrative tasks in a timely, complete and accurate manner.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- ERP/CRM experience preferred
- Minimum 2-plus years prior customer service, customer solutions and/or sales experience without a degree.
- Relevant internship experience equally beneficial to the role.
Operate Cash Register
Identify Customer Need
Resolve Customer Issue