We have several immediate openings for experienced Laser Operators to support our Sheet Metal Stamping and Fabrication operation in Roseville, MI. Candidates will be responsible for programming and running parts in a consistent manner to ensure quality parts are being produced.
· Set up and run jobs
· Responsible to work with inspection lab on part buyoffs
· Edit programs at machine as needed
· Operate machine
· Running parts across gage and tool to verify consistent processing
· Maintain machine while operating
· Support compliance with RCO Quality Policies
· Support RCO continuous improvement initiative
· Any other duties as assigned
· Knowledge of Sheet Metal Model Making.
· Knowledge of 5 Axis Laser Machine Operation.
· Experience using Mitsubishi and Trumpf
· 2+ Years’ experience and/or education in Laser Machine Operation.
· Programming Knowledge Preferred.
Continuous Improvement Process
Laser Machine Controls