To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
15821 Ventura Boulevard
Encino, CA 91436
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Rose, Snyder & Jacobs • Encino, CA
Posted 27 days ago
About The Position/Job Responsibilities
This is a 2-5 year tax accounting position which will allow the preferred candidate to utilize his or her educational background, work experience, communication and organizational skills in adjusting clients' books, preparing complex tax returns and conducting research. In this role, you will be charged with utilizing research skills and working with tax software applications to complete tax returns for review. The Tax Senior will supervise and train tax staff as well as review tax returns of Tax Associates.
People like to say there’s no magic in accounting, but at Rose, Snyder & Jacobs we think differently. For us, the real magic comes from setting our clients’ core values as the foundation of the advisement we provide them.
We believe that a business’s health is not judged by its bottom line alone, but that financial capital is a by-product of four other capitals – human, social, intellectual and structural -- which are driven by our clients’ unique values and priorities. Being mindful of these gives us the insights necessary to customize solutions based on the individual tax compliance, assurance, due diligence, accounting or advisory needs of our clients.
RSJ’s Executive team continuously evaluates and invests in the right team members, systems and processes to enhance our services. We strive to not only keep current on best practices and market trends, but to stay ahead of the curve by being industry leaders and innovators in the field. Our collective knowledge, experience and unique client focused approach are the added value you get by working with us.
You are an outgoing and personable professional, committed to a career in accounting and finance. You understand and live by the concept of being a “team player”, making sure that collaboration is essential to your success, as well as the success of those you work with. At the same time, you have excellent judgment to ensure the right thing is being done. You have very strong verbal and written communication skills, as well as a strong attention to detail.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
• 2-5 years tax accounting experience
• Demonstrated experience working in Trusts & Pass-Throughs
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to follow instructions as directed
• Ability to work effectively in a team setting
• Takes appropriate actions without being asked
• Seeks advice of appropriate superiors regarding issues related to compliance
• Excellent customer service skills (internal and external)
• Creative problem solving and research skills
• Highly motivated and interested in taking the initiative for personal growth and development
• Able to handle multiple priorities, tasks and simultaneous projects
• Ability to work overtime as needed
• Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Access, Outlook)
Base Salary is competitive; there is a competitive benefits plan including participation in our 401(k) program
We offer a generous benefits program, including 20 paid days off per year for first year employees; competitive compensation, continuing education, in office massages monthly, and more.
Our sister company, RSJ/Swenson is serving as our hiring and screening consultant on this project. No phone calls, please.
We will not compensate for relocation.
For more information on our company, who we are and whom we serve, visit our website at www.rsjcpa.com.