Check Point Software Technologies is the largest independent security company in the works and a 17-time Gartner Magic Quadrant leader for our innovation and ability to execute. We believe in helping our customers stay one step ahead of threats, hackers and malicious activities across the network, cloud, endpoint and mobile devices. If you are a highly motivated, hard-working, intelligent, and passionate individual, then we have a role for you!
As a member of the Check Point Cloud Alliance team, you will report to the Head of Cloud Alliance Engineering supporting our technology partners. In this critical role, you will partner with the technology partner teams and your alliance team business-side counterpart to drive incremental sales growth for our cloud & SDN solutions. In this role, you will work collaboratively with our technology partners to help train, develop and enable our partners to gain proficiency around Check Point’s Cloud Security solutions and help go-to-market with joint sales enablement activities. The ability to travel 25% is required.
Ideal candidates will have prior experience selling security products (such as Firewalls, IDS/IPS, Content Filtering, Data Loss Prevention) within Cloud and or highly automated environments. The Cloud Security Portfolio supports a variety of technology integrations covering AWS, Microsoft Azure, GCP, VMware NSX, Cisco ACI, OpenStack, and various SD-Wan solutions.
- Be the main go-to resource for the technology for technical product questions, trials, and integration opportunities.
- Act as the Check Point Subject matter expert in technical solution creation.
- Build & keep trusted relationships with Engineering, Product Management, Marketing, and Alliance Partner resources
- Provide Technical Enablement for Internal and External constituents in our Alliance Program
- Assist with field technical training and field interaction and coordination between Check Point and Alliance Partner teams
- Collaborate with BU and Alliance team to assist on go-to-market activities and campaigns
- Perform customer & partner technical evangelism and demonstrations
- Provide hands-on product feature and usability validation
- Assist in the delivery of technical training modules to new team representatives including ongoing training to the sales team.
- BS business, engineering, or related discipline
- 3+ years of Alliance, GSI, or SI experience equivalent
- 5+ years of direct hands-on experience with various cloud technologies
- Deep understanding of automation; ansible, terraform, CFT, ARM templates, json, yaml
- The ability to script within various languages (bash, python, golang)
- Past experience working directly with Product Management teams, providing liaison to customers and tech partners around technical product requirements, providing customer feedback with the goal of enabling continuous improvement of Cloud & Virtualization solutions.
- Preferred, 3+ years of pre-sales experience
- Interest in driving major change in the global security landscape