Cornerstone Staffing is hiring!!! Are you a highly motivated Administrative Assistant looking for a change in pace or a rewarding career? Then we have the job for you!!! Our client is looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant to help complete their team.
Job Description for Administrative Assistant: Provide general administrative support such as maintaining records, processing forms, researching and compiling information from such records, arranging meetings, processing confidential, special and a variety of periodic progress reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and recording minutes as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs related duties as assigned
· Independently types correspondence, reports, forms, and other specialized documents related to the functions of the organizational unit to which assigned from drafts, notes, dictated tapes, or brief instructions; enters and/or retrieves data and prepares documents utilizing various computer programs.
· Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, personally handles callers/visitors or refers them to the appropriate party.
· Researches, compiles, and/or updates a variety of reports which may require the use of arithmetic calculations and consolidating materials from several sources.
· Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments
· The ability to be a self-initiator who can complete an assigned task with little or no supervision.
· Excellent communication skills such as Written and Oral communication, including spelling, grammar and punctuation, and letter writing.
· Maintaining close attention to detail for extended periods of time while performing detailed complex or difficult office support work accurately
· Quality customer service principles and practices, including conflict resolution.
· Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; Arithmetic calculations; Business arithmetic, including percentages and decimals
· A high school diploma or equivalent is required, with an associates degree in a business related discipline preferred
Please feel free to apply online at our website www.cssitalent.com and call us (209) 474-9881 once completed.
Keywords: Administrative assistant, data entry, filing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Multi phone line, Customer Service, Human Resources, Front Desk, Receptionist,
Setting Up Files