To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
7474 Shoreline Drive
Stockton, CA 95219
- Staffing Consultant
- Phone: 2094749881
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Cornerstone Staffing Solutions, Inc • Stockton, CA
Posted 17 hours ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Cornerstone Staffing is hiring!!! Are you a highly motivated Administrative Assistant looking for a change in pace or a rewarding career? Then we have the job for you!!! Our client is looking for a qualified Administrative Assistant to help complete their team.
Job Description for Administrative Assistant: Provide general administrative support such as maintaining records, processing forms, researching and compiling information from such records, arranging meetings, processing confidential, special and a variety of periodic progress reports and documents, filing electronic and hard copy, tracking deadlines, and recording minutes as needed.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
· Performs related duties as assigned
· Independently types correspondence, reports, forms, and other specialized documents related to the functions of the organizational unit to which assigned from drafts, notes, dictated tapes, or brief instructions; enters and/or retrieves data and prepares documents utilizing various computer programs.
· Receives and screens visitors and telephone calls, takes messages, personally handles callers/visitors or refers them to the appropriate party.
· Researches, compiles, and/or updates a variety of reports which may require the use of arithmetic calculations and consolidating materials from several sources.
· Organizing work, setting priorities, meeting critical deadlines, and following up on assignments
· The ability to be a self-initiator who can complete an assigned task with little or no supervision.
· Excellent communication skills such as Written and Oral communication, including spelling, grammar and punctuation, and letter writing.
· Maintaining close attention to detail for extended periods of time while performing detailed complex or difficult office support work accurately
· Quality customer service principles and practices, including conflict resolution.
· Establishing and maintaining cooperative working relationships with those contacted in the course of the work.
· Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; Arithmetic calculations; Business arithmetic, including percentages and decimals
· A high school diploma or equivalent is required, with an associates degree in a business related discipline preferred
Please feel free to apply online at our website www.cssitalent.com and call us (209) 474-9881 once completed.
Keywords: Administrative assistant, data entry, filing, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Multi phone line, Customer Service, Human Resources, Front Desk, Receptionist,