To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Racine, WI 53403
- Anant Dwivedi
- Phone: (732)-272-0398
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Posted 2 months ago
Job Title: Solution Architect
Duration: 03+ months contract
Location: Racine, WI 53403
- The Project Solutions Architect is a dedicated project role responsible for cross-functional solutions design for an identified project.
- They will work closely with Enterprise Architecture to take into account existing IT assets, reference architectures, and standards.
- They will be involved in the project from concept through planning and design and may continue on through development and deployment.
- The main tasks are coordination of the Architecture Definition Document and ensuring cross-functional integration throughout the project.
- The Project Solutions Architect should be an excellent communicator who has the necessary soft-skills to interact with non-technical stakeholders in a global corporation.
- Demonstrate expertise in process/application/data/infrastructure/security realms
- Work closely with Enterprise Architecture team
- Take into account existing IT assets, reference architecture, and standards in solution design
- Involved in the beginning of the project from concept, through planning and design and may remain involved in a project in development and deployment
- Acts as the bridge to the Enterprise Architect for Design Assurance activities
- Coordinates the creation of the Architecture Definition Document (ADD)
- Throughout the process the architect supports the project manager in the task of defining costs, resource requirements, detailed delivery plans and, of paramount importance, managing risk
- Primarily responsible resource for ensuring cross function integration of the product through every step of the product development cycle
- Understand the state of the industry and leading solutions & best practices to common problems
- Participate in internal projects as required
- The ideal candidate must be self-motivated with an excellent work ethic.
- The professional background should demonstrate a steady pace of growing responsibility in technical domains.
- Candidate must be organized, analytical, and adept at working in a team environment.
Additional preferred qualifications:
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to understand the business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Knowledge in web-based systems architecture, service-based architecture, enterprise application architecture as well as experience managing expectations when balancing alternatives against business and financial constraints
- Should have hands-on expertise in some of the following technologies: SAP, Workday, workflows, integration/EAI/ESB technologies, software development, APIs, database technologies, infrastructure, information security
- Must demonstrate good judgment and pragmatic approach to delivering software that optimizes architecture activities across company needs, business constraints and technological realities
- TOGAF or other architecture framework certification or familiarity
Geetha D V | Recruiter
Sunrise Systems Inc.
105 Fieldcrest Ave Suite# 504, Edison, NJ - 08837 USA