Addison group has immediate openings for a Sourcing Specialist within the Finance Industry. These are Contract to Hire opportunities with our client in Plano, TX. We are looking for someone who loves headhunting! Below is a rundown of the role, the job duties and qualification requirements. We are looking for candidates that are interested in growing into a Recruiter role down the road.
You will work collaboratively with a peer group of sourcing specialists and other talent acquisition professionals. You will be challenged in this role to think creatively and strategically, and will have the opportunity to improve our ability to identify and engage qualified candidates.
- Collaborate and partner with Hiring Managers across multiple departments and Recruiters
- Attend initial intake sessions and follow-up meetings
- Build search strings and Boolean searches
- Craft creative and engaging messages to attract top talent
- Assist with initial screening calls
- Coordinate multiple projects and/or events simultaneously to engage potential candidates
- Attend shadow sessions to gain a better understanding of the roles you will work on
- Assist in one-off projects to improve the Talent Acquisition department
- 1+ years recent sourcing experience in an agency or corporate environment
- Familiarity with LinkedIn or other candidate sourcing databases and tools
- Experience interacting with candidates, clients, prospective clients or vendors
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written); including the ability to interact effectively with employees at all levels of the firm
- Strong attention to detail and a high level of reliability
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: 236254
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.