To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Marisha Chew
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
GM Financial • US-Nationwide
Posted 15 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
GM Financial’ s North American division, based at our corporate headquarters in Arlington, TX, is hiring a Salesforce Developer to join our team! Relocation assistance is available.
ABOUT THIS ROLE
This role will be part of the Dealer Services business team providing business application solutions to enhance dealers' experience while doing business with GM Financial. Day to day activities will involve developing on the Salesforce.com platform, creating VisualForce Pages/Apex Classes and providing technical documentation. Responsibilities also include researching and implementing new technology solutions not necessarily limited to the Salesforce.com platform. The Salesforce Developer II is expected to perform day to day activities while staying in compliance according to corporate standards and maintaining professionalism at all times.
- Research various internal requests to determine appropriate course of action and follow through to resolution.
- Maintain thorough understanding of data and information resources and technical requirement documentation.
- Utilize technical aspects within Salesforce such as Apex triggers, classes and batch jobs. Develop enhancements to Salesforce.com and related systems.
- Provide ongoing technical support of existing integrated Salesforce applications.
- Analyze and identify technical needs within Salesforce and Website integration.
- Lead the design for integration of SFDC. Design and develop solutions in Visual force, Apex. Conduct technical process, design and build reviews with the superiors.
- Leadership of technical objectives relevant to implementation, design for specifications and running technical architecture meetings.
- Evangelize best practice implementation experience of SFDC and Force.com implementations.
- Conduct “Whiteboard" sessions to define roadmap of implementations with key business and IT owners and lead meetings to derive key requirements and demonstrate potential solutions with SFDC.
- May require Salesforce.com reporting, business processes, administration and user support.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING TO THE ROLE:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2 plus years of hands-on Salesforce Development
- 2 plus years of object oriented programming experience with VisualForce Pages and Apex Classes
- 2 years of Web development
- Proficient with PC software applications such as MS Access, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Word, Cognos, and SAS
- Basic knowledge of statistics, finance, and consumer auto lending
- Problem solving – Work well with complex issues and solve complicated situations
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
- Ability to communicate effectively and to work as part of a team
- Detail-oriented and able to manage multiple tasks and deadlines
- Effective written and verbal presentation skills
- Strong business decision-making ability
- The ability to take a hands on assessment test during the interview process
HERE IS SOME OF WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Health Savings Account and/or Flex Spending Account
- Life and Disability Insurance
- 401(K) with company match*
- Annual performance incentives*
- GM vehicle discounts for you and your family
- Generous paid time off (holidays, vacation, sick, personal, and floating holidays)
- Paid time off for volunteer work through GM Financial’ s Community Investment Program
- Learning and professional development programs