- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field.
- 5+ years experience with Linux/AIX administration required
- 5+ years experience with HP Proliant servers and managing NAS/ SAN technology.
- Knowledge of networking, Ethernet, TCP/IP and remote communications.
- Experience supporting Active Directory, PowerShell Scripting, DNS and GPO development.
- Experience with VMWare administration.
- Experience with Windows Server 2008 / 2012 / 2016 administration.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues using Wireshark and other network analysis tools.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in high-availability, fast-paced environments.
- Strong customer service focus and experience with end users.
Interested candidates should send a resume and brief cover note to the attention of Chris Douglas at Interactive Business Systems (firstname.lastname@example.org)
IBS offers a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package to all employees. Referral and sign-on bonuses may also be available.
About IBS: IBS, Interactive Business Systems, Inc., is an IT solutions and staffing company known for achieving business objectives and bottom-line results through the smart architecting, implementation and management of technology. In three decades of developing the technology applications, tools, environments and teams that foster top business performance, we have become an industry-leading IT services provider.