To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1380 South Distribution Drive
Salt Lake City, UT 84104
- Andrea Knotwell
- Phone: 303-430-6562
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
C&F Territory Manager
Honnen Equipment Co. • Salt Lake City, UT
Posted 2 months ago
Position is responsible for the sale, rental, leasing of all new and used John Deere C&F, Wirtgen Group, Allied equipment, and attachments. Responsible for achieving annual sales and rental goals, while providing customer solutions and growing market share; includes developing and maintaining positive customer relationships in an assigned territory.
- Managing an assigned geographic territory and executing a weekly, monthly, and annual sales coverage plan.
- Develops and maintains relationships with current customers and future prospects to grow sales and rental revenue opportunities.
- Maintains current product knowledge for all features and benefits of all products and services offered by Honnen Equipment.
- Maintains knowledge of various dealership financing options, manufacturer sales programs, and promotions.
- Conducts machine demonstrations and walk arounds for rental and sales deliveries at customer locations and/or jobsite.
- Responsible for territory market awareness and participation which includes transactional sales reporting to the manufacturer.
- Responsible for awareness of competitive activity, services, products, promotions and offers.
- Responsible for creating, logging, and maintaining daily & weekly sales calls and quotes.
- Responsible for qualifying, coordinating and managing all machine demos, rentals, and sales transactions. This includes following company processes, and completing all required documentation for invoicing.
- Attending training courses, webinars, and sales meetings as required to stay abreast with current product offerings and market activity.
- Attending customer events, industry association events, company sponsorships, industry shows, factory trips as needed.
- Responsible for mutually setting annual TM sales and rental goals with Region Manager.
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferred
- 5+ years of industry experience required, sales preferred
- Some college coursework or additional industry experience may be considered in lieu of a Bachelor ‘s degree
- Completion of C & F Sales Certification: Level 1, required
- Valid driver’s license with clean MVR, required (must be able to meet company driver requirements as set by insurance company).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Proficient use of computer and related software applications (JDQuote2, Handle CRM, EDA mobile application, JD Dealer net, Excel, Microsoft outlook, PowerPoint, and Word).
- Machine operation, application, technical background, and industry experience required
- Strong organizational, attention to details, and time & territory management skills
- Selling soft skills that include qualifying, presenting, negotiating, and closing to business to business sales
- Excellent teamwork, interpersonal, self-motivation, and strong communication skills required
- Basic equipment finance and business acumen background
- Local travel within the assigned sales territory , occasional out of town travel required for Customer, dealer, or manufacturer training, events, and or meetings.
- Moderate physical activity required by handling objects up to 75 pounds occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds frequently.