• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting is required. (Must provide original college/university transcript at time of interview)*
• Five (5) years’ full-time work experience as an Accountant or Auditor is required.
• Experience utilizing an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system is required.
• Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Master’s Degree in Accounting. (Must provide original college/university transcript at time of interview)*
• Licensed Certified Public Accountant (CPA). (Must provide proof at time of interview)
*Degrees awarded outside of the United States with the exception of those awarded in one of the United States’ territories and Canada must be credentialed by an approved U.S. credential evaluation service belonging to the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES) or the Association of International Credential Evaluators (AICE). Original credentialing documents must be presented at time of interview.
SKILLS, ABILITIES AND OTHER CHARACTERISTICS
Skill in the use of an ERP system for purposes of managing, recording and reporting on financial and related data. Knowledge of principles, methods and procedures related to general accounting. Knowledge of federal, state and local laws pertaining to the fiscal management and reporting of public funds and accounts. Ability to assist others in projects involving financial systems and make independent decisions within accounting principles and management policies. Ability to supervise the activities and work of support staff. Skill identifying accounting errors, inconsistencies and unlawful practices. Ability to objectively and tactfully interact with departments in resolving difficult accounting issues. Basic knowledge of Federal Grant accounting practices and procedures. Ability to objectively and tactfully interact with departments in resolving difficult accounting issues.
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Coverage
- Basic Term Life Insurance
- Pension Plan and Deferred Compensation Program
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick Time
- You May Qualify for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)
For further information on our excellent benefits package, please click on the following link:
[ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Senior Accounting Analyst
*Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without sponsorship.