We have Quality Control Inspector positions available for applicants who have proven experience in inspecting the interior and exterior of apartment complexes. Quality Control Inspectors help Bigelow Management maintain a high standard of apartment readiness to its customers throughout all existing inventory and report whether available apartment buildings have issues, require on-going repairs, cleaning, and maintenance in a timely manner. Quality Control inspectors also report on any curb appeal issues as well as preventative maintenance problems.
If you consider yourself to be very particular and understand that cleanliness and quality appearance matters, this job may be perfect for you. Familiarity with OSHA regulations a plus. Reliable transportation is required since you will be traveling from site to site. Heavy walking is required which includes walking up and down stairs. Experience with Microsoft Word is a plus.
The salary is up to $65K depending on experience. We offer benefits including medical, dental, optical, short-term disability, life insurance, paid vacation, and 401K plan.
· MUST be detail oriented and enthusiastic
· Approximately 5 years inspection experience
· Effective interpersonal and communication skills which are essential for interacting with all levels of the organization
· Effective writing skills including report writing
· Demonstrated time management skills to meet deadlines as well as flexibility to adapt to changing priorities
· Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Microsoft Office