Linux Systems Admin + DevOps + Agile + TS/SCI Clearance
Location: Aurora, CO 80011
Duration: 1 year (extensions possible)
Must be US Citizen.
Must have TS/SCI DoD Clearance. CI Poly or ability to obtain.
Are you an exceptional Linux Admin, especially in a DevOps environment?
Can you perform the hard core admin magic, while also being able to guide others into a DevOps and Agile environment?
You'll be constantly optimizing systems and services for security, automation, performance, and availability. You'll also be working directly with teams to ensure smooth execution of development, testing, and continuous integration.
You'll work with a purpose, have clear goals, have some fun, and be appreciated!
So that you can be immediately productive on Day-1, your background includes...
- US Citizen
- Current or Active TS/SCI clearance with CI Poly (may consider without)
- 6 years of experience directly related to Linux System Administration, including installation and maintenance of software and hardware.
- 8 years of experience if you don't have a Bachelors degree.
- Experience administering Red Hat Linux based systems with minimal support, to include kickstart, patching (satellite servers), creating RPM packages, performance tuning, networking, user management, and security.
- Extensive experience with scripting, particularly in Bash and Python
- Experienced using automation tools/frameworks such as Terraform, Ansible, and Chef.
- In-depth experience with the deployment and administration of systems in Amazon Web Services (AWS)/Commercial Cloud Services (C2S)
- Experience with recent versions of VMware (ESXi and vCenter)
- Hands-on experience working with developer tools including Git, Arifactory, Bitbucket, CI/CD tools, and Jira
- Experience with containerization
- Experience using Agile/Scrum development methodology (SAFe, Scrum, Khanban)
- Must be able to lift up to 35 pounds in support of hardware installations.
- Must be able to travel up to 10% for installation support
- Must be able to support occasional after hours maintenance
- Required to provide pager (on-call) support
- Must have an active CompTIA Security+ or Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP) Certification.
- NAS and SAN administration experience
- Experience administering Windows based systems
- Proficiency with Enterprise level administration of common services such as DNS, sendmail, and LDAP
- Linux and Windows integration tools (Centrify, Samba, etc.)
- Installation and management of fiber channel switches
- Strong analytic and research skills - must be detail oriented
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and troubleshoot problems with efficiency
- Requires the ability to effectively interact with external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations and vendors
- Communication and diplomatic skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a similar technical related field, OR 8 years of experience in lieu of degree.
Your expertise will be well rewarded... with pay, recognition, and respect.
Click "Apply" now.
Amazon Web Services
Scrum (Software Development)
Agile Software Development