Essential Job Responsibilities: -
• Knowledge of Windows Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, Windows desktop.
• Configuration of DRS, HA, vMotion, storage vMotion, virtual networking, cloning, deploying VM's.
• Experience in Hyper-V cluster environment.
• Knowledge and experience on VMware ESXi 6.X, 5.X, and VMware vSphere.
• Experience in patching and hardening Win2000/Win2003/2008 servers using Windows Update and by using the staged patches.
• Experience in EMC SAN LUN creation, LUN masking, Raw Disk Mapping and Storage pools.
• Experience installing, managing and administering Windows 2012 R2 and 2008 R2 based Domain controllers, Backup / Additional Domain Controller
• Experience with Linux Servers.
• Experience with Microsoft SQL servers.
• Record, track, and document the customer service request problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful decisions made, and actions taken, through to final resolution.
• Experience with enterprise backup systems and disaster recovery operations; familiarity with SAN technologies; understanding of vSphere implementation with shared storage
• Perform troubleshooting of operating system and software infrastructure issues on Domain Controllers, Member Servers, Server Clusters, and Virtual Machine Farms.
•Configuration and Administration of: - VMware -vSphere, Windows Server Environment, Solarwinds NPM - LEM.
• Configuration & management of switches, routers and firewalls.
• Troubleshooting issue for Workstations and Servers.
• Patching of Servers and workstations.
• Monitoring of Servers, workstations, printers, UPS, etc.
• Installation of new software’s.
• Processing software’s and hardware’s by coordinating user setups, installations and upgrades.
• Windows 7/Vista/XP/98, Server 2012/2008/2003
• Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Access, Publisher
• Basic understanding of LAN/WAN, TCP/IP, Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, VPN, RRAS
• Firewall and Proxy Server configuration, Antivirus applications, Disaster Recovery and Remote Management, Fault Tolerance tools, Network Hardening, ISA Server configuration, Some ASA Configuration
Dedication to providing value to customers
• The ability to deliver a task regardless of hurdles encountered
• Be self-motivation and a self-starter
• Great communication and organization skills
VMware– Windows Server – Active directory
Routing And Remote Access Service (Software)