To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Terrell, TX
- Onin Staffing
- Phone:: 214-453-4560
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Onin Staffing • Terrell, TX
Posted 2 months ago
The Onin Group is a privately held, national, staffing group comprised of Onin Staffing, Onin Professional Search, Focus IT, Excelsior Staffing, A3 Solutions, and Momentum Capital Funding. We are among the top two percent of domestic staffing companies in sales volume and feature the most sophisticated staffing industry technology and hiring practices available today. In spite of our size, we have maintained the highly personalized service, lean management structure and partnership mindset indicative of a smaller, less bureaucratic company.
It is particularly important during challenging economic times to work with a stable staffing company. Our commitment to responsible growth over the years has made us strong and ensures that, even through a recession, we can stand behind our commitments to our employees. We understand that fostering long-term mutually beneficial relationships with employees is critical to our success and believe that treating people the right way is simply the right thing to do. The Onin Group is an employer of choice because we set the staffing industry standard for strong employee relations.
Responsible for supporting the full-cycle recruitment process, including evaluating job descriptions, sourcing, managing job posting candidate workflow, reviewing resumes, screening/interviewing, on-boarding and conducting candidate communications throughout the entire process. Research various and creative avenues to source talented candidates for roles in order to build a robust pipeline.
Essential Job Functions
- Take a positive and proactive stance in working with HR and hiring managers to help determine their position needs. Communicate regularly to establish rapport and source new candidate leads.
- Establish and maintain position eligibility list by reviewing applications, resumes, and credentials for appropriateness of skills, experience, and knowledge in relation to position requirements; prepare information for the selection and interview process.
- Utilize applicant tracking system reporting tools, including job boards social media and professional/diversity network to identify potential candidates for hire and present recommendations.
- Conduct initial phone screens and/or coordinate online interviewing before presenting to clients for further review.
- Analyze and identify recruiting, employment, and sourcing trends. Produce reports and analysis for departments.
- Coordinate and review pre-employment assessment results.
- Support coordination and/or attend career fairs and outreach initiatives.
- Develop talent acquisition and/or business process workflows.
- Additional projects and tasks as assigned in support of talent acquisition/management initiatives.
Pay Rate: $14.00 and up / hr (Depending on experience)
We are searching for an experienced Staffing Recruiter that is responsible, and dependable with a positive and upbeat personality and the ability to work at a fast pace. You must also be a team player who is always reliable, on time, with a solid work ethic and a commitment to consistent work attendance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in human resources, business administration, or related area is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year experience of full-cycle recruiting experience or related HR role
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
The candidate must demonstrate the ability to work independently and in a team-oriented environment. Must have proven project management/organizational skills with impeccable attention to details. Must have a professional, engaging and positive demeanor/presence.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) preferred
- Comprehensive knowledge of principles, theories, and practices of the various functions of Human Resources
- Basic knowledge of significant federal, state and local laws pertaining to Human Resources
- Comprehensive understanding of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and use as both recruiting and reporting tool
- Intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office skills including Excel, Outlook, and Word
- Intermediate skill in preparing reports, graphs, and spreadsheets
- Intermediate skill in performing analysis on recruiting metrics
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to present information in an organized, logical manner
Licenses & Certifications
Valid Class C Texas driver's license
Physical Tasks & Working Conditions
Models Organizational Values
Results Focus/Project Management
*Compensation package includes salary, health, vision, dental, telemedicine, and 401K*
For IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION, please apply in NOW!