To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
6500 Rock Spring Drive
Bethesda, MD 20817
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Business Development Specialist
Technical Resources International • Bethesda, MD
Posted 15 days ago
Founded in 1979, Technical Resources International, Inc. (TRI) is a full-service contract research organization plus (CRO+) providing product development support services to the global drug, biologic, and medical device community through the effective combination of scientific, clinical information technology, and communications services. TRI, Inc. is currently seeking a Business Development Specialist.
Working in a team environment, primary responsibilities include:
- Identifying business opportunities
- Learning and maintaining knowledge of current market conditions
- Making cold calls as appropriate to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
- Attending industry functions such as association events and conferences
- Providing feedback and information on market and creative trends; researching and writing material such as procurement opportunities, press releases, proposal concepts, proposals, white papers, newsletter articles
- Achieving organization’s goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests
- Exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments
- BA or BS degree (life-science degree would be an advantage)
- Self-starter and detail-oriented professional who can work independently and within a team environment. Outstanding organizational, verbal and written skills
- Experience tracking, reviewing, and researching information
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and achieve high quality results
Technical Resources International is fully committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting, retaining, developing and promoting the most qualified employees without regard to their race, gender, color, religion, national origin, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic prohibited by state or local law.