To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Nashville, TN
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Addison Group • Nashville, TN
Posted 4 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Position: Learning and Development Specialist
- Design, develop, deliver, and maintain multi-media course materials and training collateral.
- Research and resolve content ambiguities based on incomplete or inaccurate information or obsolescence by partnering with Subject Matter Experts (SMEs).
- Collaborate with content experts (SMEs) in the field and Home office to identify training requirements and to derive and edit content.
- Use design methodology and a variety of applications to develop, deliver, and maintain training materials and systems.
- Effectively communicate basic and advanced instructional design concepts and processes to the customer.
- Using instructional design experience and judgment, convert existing training materials into performance-based training tools/manuals.
- Serve as colleague reviewer and tester for content developed by colleagues.
- Utilize the appropriate tools and software to develop and deliver training via the Web or other delivery methods.
- Work in partnership with customers to identify and accomplish necessary changes to existing training tools/manuals.
- Periodically review components of the entire training library of modules and resources to ensure consistency and quality in training tools, manuals, and systems.
- Input new records and changes to existing records in the maintenance database.
- As needed, assist with provisioning and basic technical support of Learning Management System.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
Work Experience Requirements
- A minimum of 2 years of experience using an instructional design methodology. (REQ.)
- Completion of advanced training in instructional design and/or e-learning. (PREF.)
- Advanced computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office applications. (REQ.)
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design. (REQ.)
- Proficiency in e-Learning authoring tool, Learning Management system, and other tools used in creation and maintenance of training resources. (REQ.)
- Captivate/Storyline (PREF.)
Why Choose Addison Group?
A leading provider of professional staffing and search services, Addison Group distinguishes itself through exceptional delivery, specialized knowledge and strong relationships. Addison enables ideal connections between talented professionals and dynamic businesses. National practice areas include Administrative & HR; Engineering; Finance & Accounting Contract; Finance & Accounting Executive Search; Financial Services; Healthcare and Information Technology. Addison is an Inavero’s 2012 Best of Staffing winner for both Client and Candidate service. www.addisongroup.com