To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
4755 Lake Forest Drive
Cincinnati, OH 45242
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Caring Transitions • Cincinnati, OH
Posted 19 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
This position will primarily be responsible for providing front-line support to our local and regional Caring Transitions franchise locations and serve as the liaison to our franchisees. This position is responsible for supporting and coaching franchisees with financials, electronic office management software, business development, marketing, and conducting field visits on an as-needed basis. The position will also be responsible for managing projects as needed, assist in financial and operational analysis identifying opportunities for franchise process improvement, deliver quality presentations and training, and assist in planning and attend regional and national meetings.
- Provide front-line support and assistance to an assigned region of single or multi-unit franchise locations
- Establish strong working relations with franchise owners
- Conduct franchise field visits, when applicable or requests
- Assist owners with their marketing programs and consumer or referral type events and social media management – Facebook, LinkedIn, Google AdWords and others
- Focus on driving owner’s revenue growth and business development
- Support and communicate brand quality standards with owners, ensuring that the Caring Transitions vision and brand standards are followed—acting as the corporate franchisor representative
- Train owners on all business matters, including but not limited to sales, marketing, personnel management, brand standards, and guidelines, etc.
- Assist in financial and operational analysis identifying opportunities for franchise process improvement
- Act as the liaison between owners and vendors
- Provide consulting and coaching services to franchise owners, compiling franchisee data to help make informed decisions and assist with marketing initiatives sharing best practices to improve overall business results
- Ensure timely payment of royalties, national branding fees, and other financial obligations
- Support and attend and present at regional and national meetings or events
- Present to visiting franchisee candidates at our “Meet the Team Day” events and/or new owner training
- Perform financial, sales and marketing analysis of franchise operations monthly
- Occasional on-site travel required for training, or other needs as requested
· High School diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
· Franchise operations management experience preferred, but not required
· Demonstrated competency in business analysis, documentation of procedures, programming procedures and methods, operator instructions and program flow-charts
· Exceptional written, verbal and consultative communication skills with the ability to influence, coach, and motivate or influence change
· Strong analytical, problem-solving and time management skills
· Motivated, self-starter with a strong team orientation
· Ability to provide solid customer service and exercise diplomacy and confidentiality
· Ability to provide individual and group-based presentation and training being comfortable and confident with public speaking
· Ability to meet the demands of multiple projects and deadlines effectively with minimum supervision
· Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office applications: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
· Ability to work independently and prioritize a wide-ranging workload
· Office hours are 40 per week – may require additional hours including evening and weekends depending on business needs
· Work performed from franchise corporate office, travel when requested
Tools and Equipment Used
· Work laptop, phone, and other typical office equipment
· No more than 25% of the time