To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
99 Lancaster Street
Stanford, KY 40484
- Human Resources Director
- Phone: 606-365-3555
- Phone:: 606-365-7557
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Chief Information Officer
First Southern National Bank • Stanford, KY
Posted 1 month ago
INNOVATION, CREATIVITY, PROBLEM SOLVING, VISION, STRATEGY, & LEADERSHIP
First Southern National Bank is searching for the right person to join our team as our Chief Information Officer! This is a great opportunity for anyone that understands technology, enjoys problem solving and creative thinking, and thrives in a proactive and innovative environment.
The Chief Information Officer is responsible for, but not limited to, planning, directing, managing, organizing and controlling all activities of the IT Function. This includes directing all IT operations to meet staff requirements as well as the support and maintenance of existing infrastructure and applications, and implementation of new technology solutions. Provides technology direction, migrations plans and the implementation and ongoing management of IT solutions while ensuring the effective, efficient and secure operation of all IT systems. Looks for innovative ways to enhance existing technology and processes. Collaborates with the Senior Leadership to determine and implement solutions and strategies for Technology and related objectives of the department and company. Serves and supports the Family of Companies.
EOE M/F/Disabled Individual/Veteran
The following general characteristics, knowledge, skills and/or abilities are listed for reference and the ongoing demonstration of desire and ability to perform each assigned duty effectively, efficiently, pleasantly and with focus on Team Success.
● Bachelor’s degree preferred but not required.
● Five to eight years of experience in a dynamic technology environment.
● Skills for coaching, mentoring, motivating and mobilizing fellow Teammates.
● Good interpersonal communication and interaction skills.
● Self-motivated and able to independently drive strategic initiatives from ideation to execution through effective teaming and networking across the company.
● Ability to successfully and effectively manage change, and help others to do the same.
● Well rounded knowledge of First Southern’s product and service offerings and of applicable banking laws and company policies.
● Ability to effectively and pleasantly communicate technical information to a non-technical audience.
● Ability to excel both individually and in a team environment.
● Professional appearance that projects a positive company image to the public.